December 5, 2010

Featured Happy Ending

Lulu




Hello, my name is Lulu and I was born on 11/22/2009. When I was adopted I weighed 6 LBS, I now weigh 55 LBS. When I first got to my new home I was taken outside every couple of hours to potty which was a relief but there were some mishaps, it happens. After some training and time I quickly learned only to go outside. Before every meal I had to learn tricks and within a month I knew had to sit, left and right handshake, lie-down, rollover and speak on command. When the food is placed in front of me I only eat when I hear "OK." Believe me this did not happen overnight, I learned a new trick every week so with a little time and discipline I learned to do all my tricks. I eat very well; along with my regular meals I get special treat such as broccoli, carrots and eggs etc. I get plenty of exercise because I made my Daddy get a bike and he rides while I run about 3 to 5 miles a day. I also made him get a fence for the back yard so I can get some private play time. From the time I came home I was socialized with other dogs and people. I have made many doggy friends and all the kids in the neighborhood love me. So I just wanted to say hello to all my friends and fellow bullies that with some discipline, structure, patience and love life is great. 


Here are some pictures to see how I have grown

Love Lulu

 

5 comments:

  1. OMG how precious is that picture of her lying down? What a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story! So happy for you Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful story, and dog! You are very lucky Lulu to have such a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all love Lulu, especially her cousin, "Sally"! Lulu is a great dog is is that way because she is given lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Means to write: We all love Lulu, especially her cousin, "Sally"! Lulu is a great dog and companion because she is given lots of love!

    ReplyDelete