April 14, 2010

Aiden, Adopt-A-Bull

My name is Aiden, and my foster mom tells me I have these yucky worms in my heart. I am not sure what it means, but sometimes when she pets me she seems sad and tells me that she worries about me. She said I am going to a place where they will make the worms go away next week, and that I have to be a good boy and very brave, because it might hurt. I don't know why she worries so much, I am strong and I have seen a lot in my short life. I really like it at my foster home, and my foster brother is awesome! I love to run and play with him, and I will really miss being able to hang out with him. My foster mommy tells me that after the people make the worms go away, that I won't be able to go run or play outside anymore, and that I will have to sleep all the time. But I hate sleeping, there is so much to do!


I am learning all sorts of new things, like how to go potty outside, but I have to mark my territory, so this is hard for me! I know how to sit and lay down, and my foster mommy tries to get me to go in this big dark cage a lot, but it reminds me of the shelter, so I don't really like going inside. I am very quiet and go to sleep right away once I am inside though, especially if my foster mommy puts a blanket over the cage.


 I am a smart boy, and I would really like to find my forever home! Can you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment